#CatlowCorfuComp Terms and Conditions
1- The promoter is: Francesca Catlow in association with San Stefano Travel Corfu
2- Entrants must be over 18
3- The competition is not open to employees of Francesca Catlow or San Stefano Travel and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
4- To be eligible for entry into this competition a purchase of The Little Blue Door by Francesca Catlow – either paperback or e-book edition – must have taken place and be provable on request. If a winner cannot show the purchase of ‘The Little Blue Door’ they may forfeit their prize to another entrant.
5- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6- Details of how to enter are below. Entries will be taken from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The competition is in no way associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
7- Closing date for entry will be 24th November 2021 00:00. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted or counted.
7- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8- The winner of the first prize shall be responsible for all travel arrangements and associated expenses. Contact must be made with San Stefano Travel to arrange the appropriate details for the stay at ‘Margarita Suites’ during May 2022.
9- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Purchase a copy of The Little Blue Door by Francesca Catlow.
• Take a photo of the book or the cover/purchase on your e-book reader.
• Post said photo (showing your purchase in whatever setting you like).
• Entrants must use the hashtag CatlowCorfuComp for example #CatlowCorfuComp to enter the competition. It is also recommended to tag and follow FrancescaCatlowOfficial in the photo on Facebook and Instagram to be sure your entry is viable, @FrancescaCatlow on twitter.
• Make sure you have tagged @FrancescaCatlowOfficial / @FrancescaCatlow (twitter) or your settings make the post 'visible' and 'public' otherwise your entry may not be available to us therefor will not be counted.
• Entries can be made across all three platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) using the same photo if entered by the same person. The image may not be entered more than once on any one platform. For example, do not post the same photo with the #CatlowCorfuComp multiple times on Twitter.
• SUBSCRIBE to the Francesca Catlow newsletter between the dates 30/08/2021-24/11/2021. If you have already subscribed to the newsletter but would like to be counted as a competition entry you need to reply to any newsletter saying #CatlowCorfuComp
• Follow the instructions on the Facebook and Instagram posts dated 30/08/2021 on the @FrancescaCatlowOffical accounts.
• A winner will be chosen from each social platform and then three will be chosen at random. These will then be placed first / second / third all through random selection.
PLEASE NOTE: If someone enters an organised event with signed copies of Francesca Catlow's book and the events organiser takes pictures of people with their purchases and posts on THIER social media, this may count as a 'bonus entry'. This is at the discretion of the events organiser and Francesca Catlow. Anyone can still post to their own social media.
• The entrant must be following at least one of the following @FrancescaCatlow on Twitter, @FrancescaCatlowOfficial on Facebook or Instagram in order to enter.
• Francesca Catlow shall have the right, at her sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
• Francesca Catlow also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of her control.
Copyright © 2021 Francesca Catlow - All Rights Reserved.